hétfő, július 23

It's been a long time

I know, I know. 
Anyway. Nothing intresting happened, except for the drawing camp last week and the cycling trip on Saturday (only 40 km, but it was hard because of the wind). I enjoyed both! The drawing camp was far better than I thought it would be, and the cycling trip was awesome. yes, I almost fainted at the beginning because I hadn't eaten breakfast, there was headwind almost all the time, and I am not used to cycling this much. But I succeeded and this is what matters... Nay, I was the only child who rode bike, the others went to the zoo by train, and most of the parents too. Dad, our friend and I were cycling, so yes, we are heroes or something like that. And I realised that I really love cycling which is suitable to our plan: cycling to a village on Wednesday which is 15 km away from here. yep. it would be easy, and I'll be with Fanni. And our destination is: Saci! So yes, Wednesday and Thursday will be incredible.

The language exam is coming too fast, but I've already started practising on my own and with Tomi also. My knowledge is enough, I only need learning words and doing some listening, which is my weakness. Oh well I'm not even anxious. I don't know. I don't say that I don't care because I do. I just feel self-confident and that's all. On August the eleventh wish me luck!


Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése