kedd, augusztus 7

Let's do this!

  • A. Why my last relationship ended. 
    • Because nothing happened.
  • B. Favourite band. 
    • Quimby.
  • C. Who I like and why I like them. 
    • I like far too many people... because they're loveable.
  • D. Hardest thing I’ve ever been through. 
    • My grandfather's death.
  • E. My best friend. 
    • Fanni.
  • F. My favourite movie. 
    • The Fabulous Destiny of Amélie Poulain.
  • G. Sexual orientation. 
    • Straight.
  • H. Do I smoke/drink? 
    • No.
  • I. Have any tattoos or piercings? 
    • Would like to, but no.
  • J. What I want to be when I get older. 
    • I don't know it... yet.
  • K. Relationship with my parents. 
    • Variable.
  • L. One of my insecurities. 
    • Future.
  • M. Virgin or not? 
    • I am.
  • N. Favourite place to shop at? 
    • Árkád (yep)
  • O. My eye colour. 
    • Brown.
  • P. Why I hate school. 
    • I don't.
  • Q. Relationship status as of right now. 
    • ?
  • R. Favourite song at the moment. 
    • Little black submarines from The black keys.
  • S. A random fact about myself. 
    • I hated Harry Potter for so many years, but now I'm a huge fan.
  • T. Age I get mistaken for. 
    •  Do I really want to attend at the exam?
  • U. Where I want to be right now. 
    • In bed.
  • V. Last time I cried. 
    • 22nd of July.
  • W. Concerts I’ve been to. 
    • 3 Quimby, 2 30Y, 1 Vad Fruttik... and some more.  
  • X. What would you do if (…)? 
    • If.. ?
  • Y. Do you want to go to college. 
    • I want to go to university.
  • Z. How are you? 
    • Tired a bit, but fine, I suppose.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése