csütörtök, augusztus 25

Dear Fred,

Mum suggested I write this letter, told me it would make me feel better. I don't see how because you can't see it and I won't see your reaction to it, but I don't have anything to lose, so here we are.

It's been a year since you died. Everything has changed, yet everything is the same. The joke shop is still going strong. ron is helping me with it. It's not the same without you, though. He doesn't appreciate my jokes as much as you did.

I'm struggling, Fred. I'm not going to lie. I pretend like I'm okay, I crack jokes, I laugh, but my heart is hurting. I want to touch you, hug you, to hear you laugh again. I keep praying that you're happy, that you're having fun with Tonks, and encouraging Lupin to lighten up. And of course, you're with Dumbledore. It's always a party when he's around.

Do you miss me? Do you ever think of me? Do you wish you were still here with me? Do you remember the good times we've shared? I do. Everyday.

I'll stop writing now. I just wanted to let you know, I love you.

Your partner in crime,
George


This is pretty sad, but so nice.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése